Monday, October 18, 2010

Pumpkins!

We went pumpkin picking on the weekend. By we I mean me and Emilie.
We drove out to the country (?) and there was this adorable pumpkin patch.




Me with an odd expression on my face. But at least you see how adorable the pumpkin patch was? 

And it was so so so cute! There were jack-o-lantern pumpkins like the ones that you carve faces into and then all this other types of ones. We went raspberry picking as well which wasn't overly successful....But we got a few raspberries anyway? 

I think I'm totally into this Halloween thing, its like the cutest holiday everrrr!!

Minus the CRAZY traffic (and when i say crazy I mean we were stuck in traffic and barely moved for like an hours!!! Grr!)  it was probably the best day ever!!

Now I want to make pumpkin pie....hmmmm....



 

No comments:

Post a Comment